The PF-Pro (see picture above) is the all-new print-only version of the high-volume MX production series. Using the same great HP inkjet technology as the MX-1 and MX-2, the PF-Pro is the ideal printing solution when it comes to getting the most for your money at costs as low as 9 cents per disc.
Utilizing Microboards’ patented disc singulation technology, the PF-Pro is designed to print hundreds of discs on a weekly basis. Its 100-disc throughput capacity allows for unattended operation.
The included software suite for the PFP-1000 printer includes a simple label design software. Design your label from a point-and-click application, or use popular design programs such as Photoshop® and import directly to the software. Publishers with recording ability include recording & job creation software for both Mac and PC, including support Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. Record or copy virtually any CD recordable or DVD +/- Recordable
- 100 Disc Input/Output
- Up to 4800 dpi
- Includes software (WIN 2000, XP, Vista)
- As low as 9 cents per disc
- Automated printer
- Dimensions: 9" x 22" x 22" (H x D x W)
- One Year Warranty with full technical support
Ink Cartridge Types
• Microboards PFP-HC-BLACK 58.9mL - 20,000 prints at 10% coverage
• Microboards PFP-HC-CYAN 28mL - approximately 1,500 prints
• Microboards PFP-HC-MAGENTA 28mL - approximately 1,500 prints
• Microboards PFP-HC-YELLOW 28mL - approximately 1,500 prints
• USB 2.0 (Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Mac)